Fullstack Developer (.Net/.Netcore/Sql) Freelance
Detail de l'annonce :
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history. With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape. Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience. Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey. In 2018 we launched
- the IT community of Veepee. Our teams
are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes,
Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for a FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (.NET/.NETCORE/SQL)
FREELANCER to join the SALES CREATION tribe (within the Sales
Preparation domain at VPTECH.
Requirement : One week per month on-call work in rotation with other
Being a Senior Full Stack developer in means to be a part of
a distributed fully agile team of 3-4 engineers; to participate in the
full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out, to
support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales,
logistics; to contribute to the community; not to stick to
one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best
* Develop new and redesign existing features of our products
* Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be
* Write technical documentation
* Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if
* Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications
* Respect the production deadlines
* Willing to train and mentor junior developers
* Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to
* Level 2 support on the product (estimated at 20% of the time).
YOUR PROFILE :
* 5+ years of experience in software development
* You are mastering .Net Framework, .Net core, SQL
* Development experience in any of the following technologies : C#,
* Experience with relational and noSQL databases (SQLServer, MariaDB,
* Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ)
* Experience with microservices is a bonus
* You have good experiences to build and use REST APIs, and build Web
* Experience with testing tools as xUnit, NUnit, MSTest
* Good knowledge of Git
* Having Production experience and Level 2 support experience
* You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies
* You are result and product-oriented
* Fluent French is mandatory
* Fluent English is real plus to easy communication outside the team.
WHAT WE OFFER :
* A DYNAMIC and CREATIVE working environment
* Fun and open INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
* STATE OF THE ART technologies and tools
* Participation in Veepee MEETUPS and EVENTS
* REMOTE FRIENDLY opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, is one of the biggest Tech community in
Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From WARSAW to BARCELONA, through LYON, NANTES, LAUSANNE, TEL AVIV,
BRUSSELS, NICE, AMSTERDAM and PARIS, all our projects are developed in
a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be
sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?