Digital Project Manager Freelance
Detail de l'annonce :
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history. With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape. Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience. Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey. In 2018 we launched
- the IT community of Veepee. Our teams
are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes,
Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for a DIGITAL PROJET MANAGER FREELANCER to join the
CONNECTED COMMERCE tribe (within the Distribution Channels domain).
The main goal of the team is to lead on building the roadmap across
products for premium brands both on B2B and B2C aspects with a focus
on B2C experience.
You will be involved in multiple projects, both internally and with
external high profile luxury brand partners in the Beauty or Fashion
sector and act as an interface between business project team and
You will manage (mainly IT) projects for our VpTech teams, from
strategic planning to delivery ; specification, prioritization,
negotiation of deadlines, allocation of resources, creating roadmaps
as well as project tracking.
* Working closely and collaborating with the Sales, Support,
Marketing and UX teams to assess and define their needs, working on
specifications and coordinating the execution of the projects with our
* As a Design thinker, leveraging UX designers ressources to explore
and narrow the scope of requirement both with internal and external
* Organising meetings, tracking and communicating on project
progress, escalating blocking points, risks and problems encountered
* Identifying key areas of improvement of processes and supporting
YOUR PROFILE :
* At least 3-5 years of experience in Project Management (ideally
experienced in Fashion and/or Beauty B2C)
* Ability to use design techniques in a simple and efficient way in
close collaboration with Experience designers
* Translate needs in clear specifications working with Product Owners
and the support of UX/UI Designers
* Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
* Lots of energy and a desire to accomplish ambitious projects in a
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with different
teams and different profiles
* Excellent communicator
* Great organisation and multitasking skills
* Thorough and great capacity to synthesise and summarise.
WHAT WE OFFER :
* A DYNAMIC and CREATIVE working environment
* Fun and open INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
* STATE OF THE ART technologies and tools
* Participation in Veepee MEETUPS and EVENTS
* REMOTE FRIENDLY opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, is one of the biggest Tech community in
Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From WARSAW to BARCELONA, through LYON, NANTES, LAUSANNE, TEL AVIV,
BRUSSELS, NICE, AMSTERDAM and PARIS, all our projects are developed in
a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be
sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?